Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday, March 18th

I know it's been a week since I've posted, my how time flies! It was a week of field trips, special projects for my 6 year old's class.. etc. The Leprechaun trap was fun to make, and the kids can't wait to get into class tomorrow to see what they've caught.. I'm a bit curious too!

My camera is still not working, which keeps me from listing things on ebay, as well as shooting my work for my website. I think I may have to bite the bullet and buy a new camera. I'm liking the Canon EOS Rebel, but ouch.. it's expensive! I'll have to get busy and get that Spring line done to pay for it!!

My hubby and I are taking the kids to the zoo today, we all need to get out and have some fun. I think we'll buy a membership, the zoo is so close and it's a great place to go on a regular basis. I want to start taking my daughter there to sketch the animals, it'll be a great mother-daughter experience, as well as an enriching one for her :).

I must run now and get everyone ready to go.. I'll do my best to get back soon!

Kitty

No comments: