Monday, May 21, 2007

A work in progress!

My messy, and colorful work space :).


My friend Johanna suggested that I post this on my blog, now you can see my somewhat organized chaos!

I hope to have this painting done in the next few days. Not sure where he came from, just my doodles, and aimless wanderings I guess! I may list him on ebay.. perhaps PFATT Marketplace in June.. we'll have to see. Naming him should be interesting, he is certainly a product of my imagination! I'll post pics of him here when he's done.
I hope also to post pictures of my studio soon. Lots of projects in the works!

My Fall 2008 line was sent off to ESC a few weeks ago, freeing me up to concentrate on my originals. The challenges of licensing.. I have my fingers and toes crossed that it goes well. My first reproductions will be seen this July in Atlanta at Americas Mart.

Thanks for visiting,

Kitty



2 comments:

Sam I Am said...

you rock kittykat!!!!!!
cant wait to see this all finished :)
xoxo
sami-kat

Anonymous said...

Kitty...
This is soooo cool. I will see you soon at Hollydaze!!!

Kimberlee