Monday, April 30, 2007

Finally, a new Camera!!

It seems as if I've waited forever to replace my camera, and at long last I can take pics of my new work :). Meet Darling Darlene, dressed in her Sunday best! I will be offering her for sale on my new PFATT Marketplace Gallery page in May.

I look forward to posting more Halloween paintings on ebay soon.. I just have to get through my Fall '08 ESC deadline first. Lots of exciting new things coming, I can hardly wait.

A little good news from Iva, BIG HUGS to both she and Brianna! Those lungs are healing, we just know it! Baby steps.. they eventually add up and make a journey.. to health!

Have a wonderful evening,

Kitty

4 comments:

oldflowers4me said...

hello, your world looks so beautiful, you look like you have a lot of fun. love jo. p.s dont forget to put your lipstick on- hop skip and jump.

CCs Whimsies said...

Kitty.. Your newest creations are darling, and let's hear it for the new camera!!!

I can't wait to send our girl off to Paris! Let's hear it for healing! Love ya! Christy

Dana said...

Good Morning Kitty,

Thank you for stopping by my blog, it was nice of you to leave a comment, too. Your work is beautiful ... and it was so wonderful that you all could go spend time with Brianna's Mom to help lift her spirits. Thinking of them ...

Until next time, have a wonderful day!

-Dana

Sam I Am said...

YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!!!!

List 7 randon things about yourself..then pick 7 others to tag!!