Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Miss Madison's Tea

I am finally able to plan my daughter's 8th birthday party, she and I decided to have a small tea party for her closest friends.

I made these invitations from gorgeous vintage floral papers that I purchased at

A Joyous Spring Fete.
A beautiful Spring show put on by my friends Kimberlee Edgar and Melissa Tereck.
The vintage crepe paper was from my personal collection. I am not really finished with the invitations but since I have been missing in action here for so long, I thought I would post what I have done so far.

It's been fun to do something creative again!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are GORGEOUS, kitty-girl! you are one very talented lady!!! missing you...
carolyn

Carolyn Kocman said...

kitty, i have figured it out!!! you are now linked to my blog as well, girlfriend!

huggers...
carolyn

Sandy Mastroni said...

very pretty
Happy Birthday Madison

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Popping in here to say hello & thank you for being a great blogging friend!

Best,
CK :)

KE said...

Hello Kitty.....
Thank you for coming to our show. I hope you can participate in the next one!!!
Love the invitations...very sweet!!!

Kimberlee

Carolee said...

Awwwwwwww.....I remember tea party invitations, sigh....This one is just gorgeous, and it's so good to see your creations again!

Happy 8th to Madison!

~ Carolee

Christopher A. Klingler said...

Happy Mothers Day!

CK :)

Sandra Evertson said...

These are Fabulous!
Sandra Evertson

vintagepaletteart said...

When is little Miss Madison's birthday Kitty? Morgan's was May 10th and mine is May 21st. Don't ya love May Birthdays?

Hugs! *Nana

Melissa Valeriote said...

Beautiful Kitty! I bet Madison was excited to have those invitations to hand out. Hope the party was grand!

Johanna Parker said...

Adorable Kitty!.. So glad to see you creating again :) I want to see more!!!!

PS..... I missed your call earlier.... We were off to the mountains... I just posted some pics on my blog.. What a place...geeez!

Hugs & Chat soon,
~ Johanna

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

Kitty!! it's me Robin from the pfatt pfest in sunny CA...I finally had some free time to just browse blogs etc..so I wanted to drop by and say HEY..hugs to ya and great meeting you! Robin (hope all is well)

Melissa Valeriote said...

Kitty! I've added your blog link to my blog for an optional game of tag. Miss hearing from you and hope all is well!