Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Cottage Boutique

A peek at my Halloween offerings.. and those of my talented friends!





Connie, I need a pic of you and your table!!


A few of my goodies


Halloween Serving Tray designed by me.. not from a stencil!
sealed with an indoor outdoor varnish ~ wonderful for your steaming cups of witches brew!
$89


Raven Display Cupboard
$245
Sold!

Vintage Style Papier Mache Jack 'o Lantern

The JOL was made using cotton fiber paper pulp
pressed into an antique ice cream mold.
The base and conical hat were designed and hand painted by me.
Ruffles are hand made using vintage crepe paper
and jol is trimmed with vintage millinerie flowers.
$125


My table at A Cottage Boutique

9 comments:

Hallowed Hill Primitives said...

Thankyou for sharing, wish I could have been there. Love all your creations!!

Barb

Pinkie Denise said...

How fun! Wish I could be there. I love those dolls they are my favorite
so much creative talent in one place.
Thanks for sharing with me on your wonderful blog. Pinkie Denise

Sam I Am said...

Great Pics Kitty!!!! :)

Sandra Evertson said...

Your painted pieces are Fabulous, I especially love that tray and cabinet!
Sandra Evertson

FrenchGardenHouse said...

It looks simply divine, Kitty! All those beautiful hand created art pieces, it's no wonder that your cabinet sold right away, it's stunning!

Lidy

Michelle Frae Cummings said...

Yum! I love all your halloween goodies!

I'm having a demo party on my blog now, hope you can come and play!

Ulla said...

Love your things! Looked like a great show!!!

Anonymous said...

wandered over from Sandra's blog; found happiness. linked you up.
love.

Lana Manis said...

Kitty, That looks like a great show! I see a few friends as well... Sylvia and Christine.
Thanks for visiting my blog!