Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Fun Surprise!

Twilight Companions

I am so thrilled to be chosen as the October cover artist for Wisdom Magazine. Wisdom Magazine is one of the country's largest free holistic publications with 150,000 copies printed monthly in three regional print editions. Wisdom is dedicated to opening people's hearts and minds to the philosophies, products and services of the new millennium.

To the readers of
Wisdom Magazine who are visiting my blog, and website for the first time, welcome! I am rather embarrased to admit that I have not updated my website in a good long while, but am working on it. I will list all my available artwork here on my blog over the next several days. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

9 comments:

Carolee said...

Congratulations, Kitty!! I'll look for a copy here!

~ Carolee

Christopher A. Klingler said...

BIG CONGRATS Kitty! '-)

Popping in to say a belated hello!

Have a great weekend!

Chris

XOXO

Kitty Forseth said...

Thank You Chris!! It's fun! Love your blog, so many cool creepy things to see and listen to. I didn't see where I could comment on your last posts, am I missing something?

I'll have to do some arts and crafts with my kids before Halloween is here and gone.

Enjoy the season, it goes by so quickly!

Kitty Forseth said...

Thanks Carolee, it's only available on the east coast, I have not even seen one yet! Hopefully they'll mail me my copies soon :~).

Yay Halloween!

LYNDY WARD said...

Greetings & Salutations, just flying by to see all your pretties & say hello.

CONGRATS on the Wisdom Magazine Cover. THAT'S FABULOUS!!!!

Thought I'd leave my Halloween Party Extravaganza & Giveaway Link:
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/2009/10/lady-lyndy-sorceress-of-light-halloween.html

EVERYBODY IS WELCOMED & HAPPY HALLOWEEN...

Cosmic Blessings With Love & Joy, Lyndy

P.S. THX for always staying in touch... :)

Linda said...

Hi Kitty Thank you for dropping by.
Yes theres a picture of her in my first entry on the Pyewacketts Blog...Kim Novak and Pyewacket
By John Greco
Bell Book and Candle (that is the official title without any comma. The play title is with the comma) is a 1958 romantic comedy, based on a Broadway play by John Van Druten. It stars James Stewart, Kim Novak, Jack Lemmon, Ernie Kovacs and Janice Rule. The real star though is Pyewacket, a beautiful Siamese, lucky enough to be photographed with the lovely Kim.

The origin of the name Pyewacket goes way back.

Linda said...

Oh Kitty Congratulations Thats a beutiful piece of artwork any publisher would be proud to have it as their magazine front cover. Lindax

. said...

Woo Hoo !! Congrats. Proud to be the owner of the original painting....This was the perfect piece for the magazine. hope you are well.

Christopher A. Klingler said...

PS: Click on "13 Cents" to leave a comment under the post on mine. '-)

XOXO

mE (-: